Re: [LUG] OT: apparently linux depends on windows and piracy. yar!

Rob Beard wrote:
> I'm assuming "Jerry Lee Cooper" is either a guy trying to be funny or
> someone who is pretty clueless.
>
> Rob
A quick glance at some of the links at the bottom (See Also) provides a
clue.  Jerry Lee Cooper appears to be a comedian (of sorts).  He's
obviously clueless with phrases like 'freeware' and 'the linux') thrown
in.  In the second article linked below he witters on about 'trial
versions' of Linux running out *eyeroll*

The danger is that it has the look of a professional IT related website,
and those who are not comedians, but are still clueless, will take what
he says seriously.  We all know they're out there and sadly there's a
lot of them.

Regrettably he's written more drivel:

http://rixstep.com/1/1/20080101,00.shtml

Stuff like this needs to be countered with proper information.

Kind regards,

Julian