Re: [LUG] sound card driver

On Dec 30, 2007 10:33 PM, jon.davey2@xxxxxxxxxx <jon.davey2@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> ...HI, I can't seem to work out >snip< ....'k, so's. Jon....
Actually while I'm here I will tell youi about a strange complication I'm
having with logging into my Pipex >snip<....Happy new year.
I fixed my Pipex problem. Problem located somewhere between seat and computer.
I'm interested in the thread about distros for USB sticks. Any recommendations
for a good one. I also need a really easy guide to copying the ISO to the
media (whatever it might be).
I continually come unstuck when at the stage of downloading a program in
order to copy the ISO. Don't you have to do something like use 'rawwrite'?
It should be simple but I have yet to successfully download and install
a Linux distribution. I have thought about Sarge but won't this be old now?
THanks, JOn Davey.