Re: [LUG] sound card driver

On Dec 30, 2007 10:33 PM, jon.davey2@xxxxxxxxxx <jon.davey2@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> ...HI, I can't seem to work out how I added and deleted libraries and modules
> in SuSE the way that I did in Debian. It's defonatly not as obvious to
me.
Please note that the standard internet spelling of "definitely" is "definately".-
-
Martinus Scriblerus scripsit ex 50º 21' N, 4º41' W

....'k, so's.
Jon....actually while I'm here Iwill tell youi about a strange complication I'm
having with logging into my Pipex webmail account. Mu username is my email
address (as often is the case) so it has a '@' in it. I type the address
correctlely and on pushing 'log in' the '@' changes to a'%' and renders
the address unknown to the page so I can't log in. Virgin is going to stop
my account there cos they're not my provider so I'm going to be stuck soon
(I like the convenience of webmail). I have tried logging in in moth Firefox
and OPera with the same result. Does anyone know what this might be?
Thanks
JOn....Happy new year.