Re: [LUG] ADSL sucking in Truro

It is a particular sport of BT Wholesales' to ensure that if an exchange has too little backhaul, the ETA for the addition of new backhaul is always in the next decade, and when the ETA approaches, it's extended again (with the excuse that it's a contended service)

Fortunately my pokey village exchange only went red once (although that didn't affect me) and after waiting for ages to BT to fix it, hasn't gone red again.

Hopefully BT will eventually do something about it, perhaps prodding your ISP's customer service (if they are decent like Entanet/Zen) may provoke BT to do something.

Shaun