Re: [LUG] ISO

On Sat, 22 Dec 2007 12:57:47 +0000
alexfido@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hello alexfido@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,

> load ubuntu7.10.i have downloaded the iso to desk top and then burnt
> direct to a disc using gnomebaker i have also tried to do on an xp
> machine using nero6. both time it burnt the disc fine,my problem is i

Does the CD have "something.iso" on it, or a series of files and
directories?  If the former, you've merely copied the .iso to the CD,
and not burned an image.  Not knowing what the relevant items are
called in Nero or Gnomebaker I can't help with the specifics, but as an
example, in K3b, you would select "Burn CD image", rather than "Create
Data CD".

--
 Regards  _

Is she really going out with him?