Re: [LUG] ISO

alexfido@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Posted by "Alex Mclennan" <alexfido@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>

> I have put the disc in and restarted the machine it says boot from cd but then
> continues to load 6.10,am I doing something wrong.
This may be nothing to do with the ISO.  Is your PC set up to boot from
CD in the BIOS?  My boot order is Floppy disk, CD (if either is
present), then HD.  In normal action it will of course go straight to HD
if there is no FD or CD.  Possibly yours isn't set-up right and goes
straight to HD without checking other media.

Are you able to boot from other CDs, ie Windows or other OS CD?

Kind regards,

Julin