Re: [LUG] NHS Healthspace - Firefox users need not apply

Odd how people have had different experiences of the NHS site. I tried
Konqueror too, without success.

> Amen to that, Tom. My elderly Jewish grandfather would say, " but are
> they a consultant by a consultant" that is who says they're a
> consultant, themselves? As for lawyers, don't start me, I'm sure
> they're loved by their mothers but..........

I went to a solicitors called "Godloves" once. In the foyer there was a big
sign saying "Godloves Solicitors", which I think unlikely.

<rant>
My umbrella company have not received my last £235 of expenses receipts. They
say "try Royal Mail". So I'm about £90 short. Merry Christmas everyone.
</rant>

Dave