Re: [LUG] NHS Healthspace - Firefox users need not apply

On Wednesday 19 December 2007 09:41, Neil Williams wrote:
> Tom Potts wrote:
> And how is such a company going to survive when this is exactly how MS
> is structured?
You'd like to think that if you had a company that produced results then you'd
get some more work though the current approach seems to be if you fail you
get more work.
I'd like to think it is possible for 'business' computing to progress. This
may not be possible as if 'business' computing does progress then most of UK
management become redundant. Sometimes I wonder if H2G2's parody of
management wasn't.
Tom te tom te tom