Re: [LUG] Gnome, GTK, firefox file associations

Ralph Smithen wrote:

> Strange - there should be a list of default file types and all others
> that you've encountered.  Is all well with you Firefox install?

I've seen this before.

With Debian Iceweasel (on unstable) if you don't have the right package
(IIRC mozplugger) you can't set the file associations.

But then I was doing this for GNOME, and had the
iceweasel-gnome-support, I'd check the KDE suggestion Martin made as
well if I was using KDE.

Konqueror is good, and when theyfinally gets it all together in KDE 4.1
(? when the Webkit integration stuff comes together) hopefully I can
have integrated everything once more.

 Simon