Re: [LUG] Gnome, GTK, firefox file associations

Ralph Smithen wrote:
> Edit -> Preferences
>
> Go to Content tab, and in the File Type frame click Manage...
>
> You can then select the file type in the listbox and click Change
> Action...

I've been there- where is "add action", because I don't have anything
listed at all. All I can do is search within nothing and close the
window, which isn't really that helpful.

> It's fairly self-explanatory.  I don't know if one can change both
> Nautilus and Firefox's file associations in one place.

> Have you considered Konqueror?  :)

I like konqueror very much, but I prefer firefox for general internet
(don't ask me why).