Re: [LUG] Gnome, GTK, firefox file associations

On Thu, 2007-12-06 at 00:18 +0000, Simon Williams wrote:
> Ralph Smithen wrote:
> > You can then select the file type in the listbox and click Change
> > Action...
>
> I've been there- where is "add action", because I don't have anything
> listed at all. All I can do is search within nothing and close the
> window, which isn't really that helpful.

Strange - there should be a list of default file types and all others
that you've encountered.  Is all well with you Firefox install?

There's an add-on for editing MIME types that allows the user to create
custom ones:

(find the utility in the Tools menu after it's installed)

Very suspicious that your extension type listbox is completely empty  :S