Re: [LUG] OT: Flat screen monitors (Staples)

Brad Rogers wrote:
> American companies, apparently.

meh.. the answer was in the question.. aka bonehead ;)
> Well, the adaptor was supplied.  It just wasn't fitted.  It was a
> crappy plastic job, anyway.  I cut off the two pin plug and fitted a
> decent rubber 3 pin UK plug.
Hasn't UK law said for many years now that all electrical items MUST be
sold with a moulded plug?

Yet another black mark.
> I never included them in the first place.   :-)

I included them as Nature always sides with the hidden flaw ;)

Kind regards,

Julian