Re: [LUG] Asus EEPC - naughty naughty - and scanner for Linux

> I wish I had bought an eeeAsus rather than a Datawind PocketSurfer2.
> Too flimsy and fiddly.
I am naturally cautious so I have two policies I try and stick to:
1)If it costs much more than the price of a pint check it out first.
2) Never, ever, buy anything that comes out for the Xmas rush (ie sept - dec)
Theres a third that I used to stick by when I had access to a photocopier:
If it is in the first group above photocopy the receipt and staple it to the
photocopy - the number of times I have had to return items wit a blank piece
of shiny paper!
Which brings me to part two - any good flatbed scanners/photocopier for
Linux(Kubuntu?) I've just done my years accounts and had maybe thirty blank
receipts!
Tom te tom te tom