Re: [LUG] OT Inventors

On Friday 23 November 2007 19:24, peter wrote:
> Hi
>
> Although off topic, I find this article about patents worrying.

> The idea that one can not invent something that has already been
> invented absurd.  OK that does not sound right, but I think you know
> what I mean.
But, ignoring the problems with the concept of patents, surely you can only
patent something that has not been 'invented' before.
The bug brush may be new but the other two are old ideas and you shouldnt let
people own fresh air. Its not good for the market and its certainly not good
for the masses.
Tom te tom te tom