Re: [LUG] Pruning discovery!!

james kilty wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-11-20 at 16:53 +0000, James Fidell wrote:
>>  a relatively complex bit of software to get
>> installed and working, so probably not for the faint of heart.
> Is this something you can dmonstrate in a GLUG meeting some time?

Probably unlikely on my own hardware, since the server with my tuners
in is large, doing loads of stuff and in a rack in the cellar.  I
can't even show the bits that don't require a television signal on my
laptop atm as I'm fighting Fedora 8 on that.  (Hint for anyone
considering installing Fedora 8: Don't.)

Since Rob Beard mentioned it, if someone has a box with a tuner card in
then MythDora/Mythbuntu/Knoppmyth could be worth a try.

James