Re: [LUG] Open Office - PDF

Rob Beard wrote:

> Yeah, I thought it did.  I had a quick play on my laptop (running Ubuntu
> 7.10).  It seemed to print although I couldn't for the life of me find
> the PDF file it created.  I'll have another go some other time when I
> have a bit more time.  Great idea though for those apps which don't
> support PDF export.

You just install cups-pdf package, add a printer, using the PDF virtual
printer offered (in the GNOME printer manager), and then pick any
Postscript driver in the driver section (although the cups-pdf package
has a supported Postscript driver - at least supported on Debian).

It prints to $HOME/PDF/ by default.

I just set up another one, to see if it had changed since the bug report
- nope.