Re: [LUG] Open Office - PDF

Rob Beard wrote:

> I'm sure that a fairly recent version of CUPS supports a PDF printer
> driver (and will print to PDF from any application which supports CUPS).

CUPS definitely does this.

I filed a bug report about this with Debian BTS, because at the critical
moment of setting it up (under Debian with GNOME) you need to magically
know the full path name of a Postscript printer driver (and that this is
what is required), which is the kind of thing that puts end users off
Debian.