Re: [LUG] TV Licensing

On Mon, 2007-11-12 at 09:59 +0000, Henry Bremridge wrote:
> I see that the TV licensing are now sending out renewals by email: has anyone had
> any problems?

Hi,

Nope, no problems. To be honest I find it easier doing things like the
TV license on-line, as well as my car tax (it automatically checks if
you have a valid MOT or not). I can do them during the day or late at
night. However, I also find my local post-office useful for some things,
and wouldn't want to see it closed. So I do feel a bit guilty about not
using them for the TV license!

John.