Re: [LUG] OT Windows Serial Number

Terry Hill wrote:
There is a number on the back of the envelope

CDX10-59664

Before I start does that look sort of right?

The code will consist of groups of letters and numbers separated by hyphens eg:

K5T5Y-P555P-FHETH-678KK-RIFH5-QQQFF

and will be on a shiny label somewhere, possibly on the side of your
PC somewhere.

I found these bookmarks on 'a' computer.
They may help with your journey back to the Free and Open world where the Source of  peace and harmony reign.
I understand that people that lose their precious tactile contact of software license keys, gargoyles and barbels of shiny labels gain great therapeutic soulas by delving in the depths of the cracks of doom on the  web sites listed below.

After such a visit to the cracks of doom they then magically find their precious keys to lovingly restore there addiction to the dark forces of keyed software.
Think of it as a sort of therapy you look in the depths of despair and come out again into a world where all your keys look new and shiny.
It is such a wonder to me that randomly generated sequences of  letters and numbers can bring such joy.

I further understand that in order to look into the Cracks of doom below one should go protected by an Open Source machine with a firewall otherwise all manner of  plagues and deadly  viruses will  infect you.

http://anycracks.com/?p=C10
http://crackspider.net/search.shtml?sid=196062&q=cuteftp
http://astalavista.ms/
http://www.click-now.net/html/DreamwaverMX2004.htm