[LUG] Gutst gibbon,installed but will not load

Posted by "trish nikef" <trish00@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi all

just upgraded to gutsy,so very excited i was

but now my bubble has burst :O(

when i turn my pc on ,it gets to the splash screen and just sits there,then this
comes up

Busybox v1.1.3/debian 1.1.1.3-5ubuntu7
built in shell (ash)

so,i have to boot into grub and choose an option there,to get into my pc
ubuntu forums can not help,i may just install ubuntu fiesty fawn,very unhappy with
gutsy,also it does not even shut down properly,any1 got any ideas
thanks
trish
--

Generated by the contributors page