Re: [LUG] Gutst gibbon,installed but will not load

----------------------------------------> Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 15:34:33 +0100>
From: jonathan.roberts.uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: Re: [LUG]
Gutst gibbon,installed but will not load>>> the 1 i can boot into is ubuntu
7.10,kernal .2.6.20-16-generic>>>> Maybe once you've booted you could just edit
/etc/boot/grub.conf (or> wherever this file is on Ubuntu) and make this Grub entry
the default?>> Hope that's useful...I'm sure someone else can provide clearer>
instructions than I can!>> Jon>> --> The Mailing List for the Devon & Cornwall LUG>
http://mailman.dclug.org.uk/listinfo/list> FAQ:
http://www.dcglug.org.uk/linux_adm/list-faq.html

thanks Jon
i will see if i can get clearer
instructions as i am a complete noob to linux

trish