Re: [LUG] working with A level students in a Microsoft Academy

On Thu, 2007-10-11 at 23:01 +0100, Simon Waters wrote:
> I note that James appears to be using a version of Evolution which is a
> copuple of minor releases begind that in Debian Stable
2.10.1 I still have sync problems from time to time and have lost a
folder. It does not display but the folder itself can be viewed!
> , not saying
> Debian can be a tad slow with getting stuff into stable, but if you are
> behind Debian stable one does start to wonder if the updating tool is
> working if your distro ;)
Kubuntu 64bit 7.04. I don't know how they lock in. I have many updates -a
big kde one within the last couple of days for example.
--
james kilty
http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk