[LUG] totnes meeting

A while a go,  well september, there was a meeting in totnes,
afterwards there was talk of install days etc etc,  talks etc

Just wondered what has happened regarding this.  We have the old
monastery in Paignton which we can hire out for such events,  it has
power sockets and wifi,  which would be ideal,  I feel that doing
something along these lines justifies the £35 hire fee, rather than
simply doing a normal lug meeting.

Paul

--

Support open file formats use ISO 26300 Open Document format
as used by openoffice.org,  http:///www.openoffice.org

Events
25th October 2007 - Meeting Paignton
20th October 2007 - Lug clustering meeting. Is this still on !!!!
18th October 2007 - Ubuntu 7.10 release date
28th October - Penzance Computers meet
11th November. Penzance Computers meet

details on lug site, www.dcglug.org.uk under meetings.

visit us on IRC - irc.flashtek-uk.com / 6667 #dclug