Re: [LUG] totnes meeting

Quoting Paul Sutton <zleap@xxxxxxxxx>:

> A while a go,  well september, there was a meeting in totnes,
> afterwards there was talk of install days etc etc,  talks etc
>
> Just wondered what has happened regarding this.  We have the old
> monastery in Paignton which we can hire out for such events,  it has
> power sockets and wifi,  which would be ideal,  I feel that doing
> something along these lines justifies the £35 hire fee, rather than
> simply doing a normal lug meeting.
>
> Paul

Well there was going to be an install day for SFD but due to lack of
decent venue in Plymouth and Exeter it didn't go ahead.  Doesn't mean
we can't do an install day in Paignton though, maybe after the release
of Ubuntu 7.10, say mid November?  (will give everyone involved with
the Penzance Computers days to get over that!).

I'm trying to come up with details for something big involving Exeter
and Torbay, can't give much details out at the moment, it won't
specifically be an install day but it'll be big for FLOSS in general.

Rob