[LUG] File Server

Hi

I have been asked by a church in Plymouth to set them up a file
server. I have contacted Fasthosts with a view to seeing whether it is
possible. For the princely sum of £50 a month and a one off charge of
£50 they are happy to do so. I will however, need to configure the
server myself.

The role of the server will be to mount as a hard drive to windows
boxes probably through WebDav. I have never done this before and
obviously don't want to mess up! So the questions are:
1. Would someone be willing to do this for me? If so what would be the
cost. And how much would you charge for an ongoing service charge
please?
2. Could I learn to do this please?
3. Would it be possible to configure the server to act as a file and
web server and would there be complications with security if I did?
This could be used to offset costs.
4. Additionally could we then sell it as backup space please?

Many thanks.
--
Kind regards
Rich