Re: [LUG] PIPEX fun and games.

TBH, I was a Pipex customer for years - they were one of the few no
nonsense does-what-it-says-on-the-tin type ISP's left, and then one
day something horrible happened - they changed the website away from
the old no-nonsense look and ended up with a daglow curvy boxed pink
generic funk interface more suited to a lamp shop than an isp, and it
all went downhill from there.  Something like:

Generic funk "happy chick" website --> point(less) reward scheme -->
losing contrast between elbows and bottom

Lord knows what happened at head office, but I reckon it wasn't
pretty.  Apart from ending up with minus.net at the time, I'm glad I
moved house and switched provider.