Re: [LUG] iphone opensource unlock program

Jonathan Roberts wrote:
Am I correct in assuming that the only open source Linux device is the
Zaurus (and even worse windows mobile devices which can be hacked)?
What happened to the much promised Linux phone from Qtopia? Or the Road
101 (which is EXACTLY what I'm looking for dammit!)?

Check out Open moko - looks cool :D

there is also the Archos 400 PMA. Runs on qtopia and you can replace the OS as supplied with openpma which is an OS version of it with better features.

http://www.openpma.org/
--
Simon Robert
www.oldhouse-cottage.co.uk