Re: [LUG] three ISP's to avoid

On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 18:56:40 +0100
Tom Potts <tompotts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Tom,

> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/08/13/bt_denies_iplayer_worries/
> not me gov!

Well, they would deny it, wouldn't they?  *especially* if they actually
_are_ discussing it with the BBC.   :-)

Conspiracy theorist?  Me?   :-))

Seriously, to me, it's not a big issue.  If only because I, and many of
the other customers of my ISP, use solely Linux.  No doubt some will
have the relevant hard/software for iplayer, and use it.  I suspect
though, they'll be in the minority.

--
 Regards  _

Your father was a megalomaniac, you've got an insane brother
Pure Mania - The Vibrators