Re: [LUG] Resources / fundraisng was Re: Exeter Hospital Radio Fun Day

Paul Sutton wrote:
> Neil Stone wrote:
>>

>>> We had some good discussions today,  one of which was to do with
>>> resources for future meetings,  what would be useful is

<snip>

Ok, after further Google searching I found this place:

http://www.kentballoon.co.uk/

Not sure if their prices for screen printed balloons are just for the
screen printing or all in.  There is also the cost of valves on top and
helium.  Saying that though unless we went to a huge event I doubt we'd
use 2000 balloons.

Rob