Re: [LUG] Exeter Hospital Radio Fun Day

Simon Waters wrote:
> How did it go?
>
> I made it briefly, but it was looking rather quiet on the stand.
>
> Afraid I beat a retreat to somewhere cooler, as I was melting in the heat.
>
>  Simon

Well we only sold 1 OpenCD to some elderly woman who also picked up a
FLOSS leaflet.  We've given out a few leaflets and stickers.  Not bad
considering the last minute arrangements (and the fact that the sun was
shining straight on the two LCD monitors I had brought along so no one
could see Ubuntu running.

Rob