Re: [LUG] vlp torrent server redux

Ignoring the fact that there doesn't seem to be a micro ITX case that wont
clash with my half timbered neo-georgian tv set {whats wrong with a plain box
for flips sake?*} I was wondering if anyone knows about ram/ddr power
consumption?
It seems that a VIA motherboard will take about a watt or so!!!
A disk will take about 10 watts running.
If I have a lot of ram and a disk that powers up when the ram needs emptying
would that work?

* and has anyone seen a low power power supply - 450 watts is bound to take ~5
watts idling...

Tom te tom te tom