[LUG] Computer Shopper: Sept 07 (Issue 235)

Hi All,

I subscribe to it that's why the date is early.  On the DVD coverdisk is
Ubuntu 7.04 and in the mag itself is a guide to creating MySQL
databases.  Among lots of other things :)

I like CS as they're not slaves to Microsoft - one of the few non-Linux
specific magazines to push open source.  They've been praising T'bird
and Firefox for months :)

Kind regards,

Julian