Re: [LUG] Open Source Podcasting CMS?

Hey, look at podpress, a wordpress plugin :D

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&ct=res&cd=1&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mightyseek.com%2Fpodpress%2F&ei=3kCLRrOZBZ76QYLAhMkM&usg=AFQjCNHwZXCrYyjc3yscIQHyErP1XOLnUA&sig2=Iwc7YG5v8cyHHYWgNTQqzg

I've never actually used it myself, but I think it will be exactly
what you're looking for.

Also, consider http://www.instinct.co.nz/e-commerce, which is a great
e-commerce plugin and might have a downloads option too, though I
can't remember exactly.

Hope this helps,

Jon