[LUG] Open Source Podcasting CMS?

To cut a long story short, I am setting up a
website for a friends band.  Not a problem,
I've got experience with wordpress now, and
there seem to be a few open source e-commerce
solutions for selling the CDs, but what they
have also asked for is the ability to host
'downloadable radio snippets', by which I think
they mean podcasts including their music.

Currently they host about 3 mp3s on their
myspace music page, but they are concerned
that the myspace tos agreement effectively
gives myspace the right to use their music
royalty free for advertising (and presumably
by extension the whole murdoch empire.)

So what I was thinking, since I don't think
bandwidth is really an issue with my current
hosting deal, was maybe if there was some
cms that allows him to just host it locally?
Maybe even a wordpress module or something?

And if bandwidth does become an issue, anyone
know of somewhere to host that doesn't have
the same tos problems as murdochspace?