Re: [LUG] Open Source Podcasting CMS?

> So what I was thinking, since I don't think
> bandwidth is really an issue with my current
> hosting deal, was maybe if there was some
> cms that allows him to just host it locally?
> Maybe even a wordpress module or something?
>
> And if bandwidth does become an issue, anyone
> know of somewhere to host that doesn't have
> the same tos problems as murdochspace?

There are lots of options out there, and if you've got the time to,
you'd best go have a look at all the plugins that are available here:
http://wp-plugins.net/?filter=mp3

This one seems quite nice:
http://www.1pixelout.net/code/audio-player-wordpress-plugin/ It uses
flash, but I think this is one of the few cases where flash is
actually useful.

Martijn.