Re: [LUG] OT: Wind Turbines [WAS: Data Centres]

According to Radio Cornwall, the 15 turbines at Carland Cross, not far from
me, generate enough power to supply Newquay - a population of around 16000
people.
Not sure where they got the info from, but it seemed a high figure and I was
quite surprised.
Whatever people think of the turbines, they do seem, on that figure, to be
quite efficient.
Their biggest problem for those of us who live near/pass them regularly?
Sightseers! The small layby not far from the turbines is often packed with
people photographing them.

Mark