Re: [LUG] Photography: Gimp classes

Robin Menneer wrote:
> I would think a course would not be needed for iphoto, the standard Mac
> application, it is a brilliant program and easy to use.  What about f-spot

Courses tend to cover two areas:-

what to do (and when _not_ to do it)

how to do it

and a third topic for those who are serious, called "workflow" IE if you
take 200 pictures a day for 3 people and stock, how do you ensure that
you get time with your family, the customers get their pictures and not
someone else's and your stock photos are findable by at least you when
you want them.

Even for amateurs, an orderly approach to handling the work seems
desirable.  iPhoto needs little instruction on one of the three...