Re: [LUG] Photography: Gimp classes

Mark Jose wrote:
> Small snag for me  - I am in mid Cornwall. But if someone fancies setting
> something up down here, I am interested
Oh, that's a shame!  We could do Paignton, but I don't think further
than that's really feasible.  That said, I've been doing a lot of
reading lately into constructionist learning and Seymour Papert.  I'd be
up for trying to do an online course, OU style.  You could meet with
other 'students' down your way.  Oo, what about video conferencing?
Might work, I'm always up for trying to do things a different way.

For now, put your hand up if you'd be able to get to Exeter for an
evening class :)