Re: [LUG] Photography: Gimp classes

Mark Jose wrote:

> Obviously, there is a demand for courses on photography - and, with the Gimp
> being available for both Windows and Linux (not sure about Macs),

Gimp is available for MacOS/X

Gimpshop is a potentially interesting development or adaptation of the
gimp, which gives it an interface which is expressly intended to be more
convenient for those who have got used to Photoshop.

Elements is I'm told rather different from the "proper" PS CS2 so that
learning on Elements is OK for people who will then use that (the vast
majority of hobbyist/artists) but not good for those who are looking for
professional work.

I like this momentum...