Re: [LUG] Photography: Gimp classes

> I'm sure we can work something out!  If someone can come up with a
> venue.  Is it just Paignton that you meet, or elsewhere as well?

There is a possible venue in Holsworthy,  however as I live in Paignton,
I generally organise meetings here,  if you running classes won;t you
need a projector, and for users to have computers with a working gimp
install before you start,  plus everyone using the same version of gimp,
If you can arrange a venue then feel free,  i think other users are
trying to do this,  but are having varied amounts of success.

Just  done a quick (very quick) train price search, paigtnon - exeter
costs about £5 return,  which seems very good considering it costs
nearly 4 quid to go from st marychurch to paignton by bus. All we need
now is a venue in or around exeter central station,  so lug members can
if needed get the  train,  however perhaps it would be an idea to meet
1/2 way between the two,

a meet takes place when every someone arranges a venue, and announces
the details on the list,  it would be nice to have more meetings,  even
if its just lets meet at Pub X on a day / time, etc.

Paul

--
Events

Linuxbierwanderung - Torbay Mini Linux Beer Hike
28th / 29th July 2007
http://www.linuxbierwanderung.org/
Follow torbay mini LBW link.

http://www.openoffice.org