Re: [LUG] Photography: Gimp classes

Adrian Midgley wrote:
> It requires someone who produces better photos than I, or at least
> produces the good ones more reliably, and someone who knows the relevant
> bits of the gimp - not the whole thing necessarily - very well, and
> someone who can in fact teach.

My girlfriend and I currently run the Photographic Society at Cardiff
University, but within a month we'll be moving to Exeter.  We've been
teaching the basics of GIMP for a while now, to classes of four, and
have made some tutorials
(http://www.thephotographicsociety.com/learn/digital_image_manipulation/introduction_to_the_gimp).

We're no pro's, by a longshot, but we like to think we know what we're
doing :).

By small business to be made, do you mean you'd pay?!
Steve :)