Re: [LUG] Plymouth Venues?

On Wed, 16 May 2007 00:13:22 +0100
Anton Channing <achanning@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Neil Williams wrote:
> > On Tue, 15 May 2007 21:41:29 +0100
> > Anton Channing <achanning@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> >> I'm surprised to see that there have been
> >> no meetings in Plymouth since Plymouth Uni
> >> 2003.  Is there simply a lack of people in
> >> Plymouth to make this worthwhile?
> >
> > No - take a look at the Location Map.
>
> I would but I can't get into the membership
> area because I forgot my id.

Just so that everyone knows (I've emailed Anton separately about this),
the Location Map is updated via the Members Area but it is accessible
to everyone:

http://www.dcglug.org.uk/linux_adm/map.php

> I tried to
> get a password reminder for 'anton' and
> 'antonchanning' but neither of those ids
> apparently exist.  I'm sure I signed in at
> one point though... :/

Automatic reminders are sent out by default (you can configure or
disable those in the Members Area) but if you do lose the original
welcome email AND the subsequent reminders, email me and I'll sort out
a reminder for you. Bear in mind that I may be away or otherwise busy
so do please keep your welcome email and/or one of the reminder emails
in a safe place. DCGLUG website passwords are assigned, they cannot be
changed by members.

> Okay.  Once I've got my membership id back
> I'll log in and put it in the wiki.

The reminder has been sent so that should not be a problem any longer.

--

Neil Williams