Re: [LUG] [OT] Thunderbird Email Folders

Julian Hall wrote:
> Anton Channing wrote:
>> Anyway, does anyone know how I can configure
>> this in Thunderbird?  Its very frustrating...
>>
> I don't think you *can* Anton.  I just hit reply, or when I open a new
> message I just click the dropdown to choose which account.

Don't say that!  Or I might have to defect
to KDE! :(

Seriously though, perhaps I should log a
feature request with Mozilla?  It doesn't
seem like a lot to ask.  Although I'm a
lowly PHP programmer, so what do I know
about application development... :/

Doesn't hitting reply potentially cause
threading problems?  I'm not sure why
it would (unless you forgot to change
the subject), but I remember reading that
on this list once, so maybe something
does get passed on?

Anton