[LUG] Microsoft to sue!?

Yeah, I know this comes up from time to time and it may well never
happen, but there's an interesting article over at Forbes business
week:

http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortune/fortune_archive/2007/05/28/100033867/

It's long. It's about patents and it's actually a pretty good read. In
my opinion, or what I've read so far, they paint free software in a
very favourable light and I think suggest that if Microsoft were to
sue over patent infringement free software stands a good chance of
winning any such case...

Best,

Jon