Re: [LUG] Are we too technical for our own good ?

Tony wrote:
> But to get back on topic, I think the high level of technical discussion
> on the list can be off-putting to those new to Linux but I think that is
> OK if we can give useful answers to newcomers questions.
Just a thought.  In my old job one of the guys sent emails round with
'serious rating':  1 for Very down to 5 for Frivolous.

I don't suppose something similar would work here?  Something like 1 -
Easy for a Newbie, up to 5 for Hardcore CLI work?  I suppose though that
in this case level of difficulty is a subjective term.. the 'old hands'
may find something easy and possibly not realise the complexity?

Just something I thought worth mentioning :)

Kind regards,

Julian