Re: [LUG] DVB-T Scan file problem

Kevin Lucas wrote:
> Rob.
>
>       As I live below the Mast a Minions, we get All the Arqiva (NTL) guys in
> the Shop so I asked re your scan file.
>
>       if we have the Headdings of you scan file correctly
>
> Freq.  Channel.  FEC  ?Offset  ModualtionCarrier guard  ?
> try these lines
>
>  T 794000000 8MHz (5/3 or 20/12) NONE QAM64 2K 1/32 NONE
>
>  T 770000000 8MHz (5/3 or 20/12) NONE QAM64 2K 1/32 NONE
>
> Regards

Thanks Kevin, I'll give that a try.  I was half tempted to e-mail Arqiva
about it as being a techie for Gemini FM I get e-mails from them about
any transmitter work.  I think my boss might consider it unrelated to
work though.  Hopefully it'll work anyway, it's just these two muxes
that I can't tune in.

I finally sound out what the Sky problem was too, turns out the trees
behind my house are blocking the signal.  Unless I move I won't be able
to get Freesat (or Sky Digital).

Rob