Re: [LUG] DVB-T Scan file problem

On Friday 20 April 2007 17:03, rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Quoting James Hallam <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> > I just used the Crystal Palace tuning file, which works fine for me,
> > although it looks like I'm tuned to Stockland Hill rather than Beacon
> > Hill, so I'm not sure if it'll work for you. There's just one line in the
> > Crystal Palace tuning file:
> > T 505833333 8MHz 3/4 NONE QAM16 2k 1/32 NONE
> >
> > I also have a file for Beacon Hill, but I can't tune in with it. Here it
> > is anyway:
> > T 884000000 8MHz 3/4 NONE QAM16 2K 1/32 NONE
>
> Hi James,
>
> That doesn't seem to work either.  The problem I'm having is tuning in
> the muxes that are QAM64.  I don't think the card is at fault as it
> seemed to tune in okay when I tried it at work (in Exeter from
> Stockland Hill transmitter).
>
> Is there any chance you could e-mail over the section of your channels
> file for just ITV please?
>
> Ta,
>
> Rob

Hey, sorry for the late reply

I'm not sure exactly which channels are on the ITV mux, so I've attached the
whole of channels.conf so that I don't miss out on any.
I've also put a copy at http://jameshallam.info/files/stuff/channels.conf

--

140cf42384f90b8c349b67457b907115

Public PGP key at http://www.jameshallam.info/files/publicpgpkey.txt