[LUG] DVB-T Scan file problem

Hi folks,

After giving up on the Satellite TV problems today, I decided to have
another go getting my DVB-T PCI card tuned in.  I used a UK wide generic
scan file which I found a while back (and I believe I posted it to the
list a while back).  I couldn't get anything using this file so I
decided to further investigate how to create my own file.

Now I've managed to setup a file that detects most of the services on
Freeview but not the ITV/Channel 4 services.

The contents of my scan file for Beacon Hill are as follows:

T 722000000 8MHz 3/4 NONE QAM16 2K 1/32 NONE
T 794000000 8MHz 2/3 1/2 QAM64 2K 1/32 NONE
T 770000000 8MHz 2/3 1/2 QAM64 2K 1/32 NONE
T 738000000 8MHz 3/4 NONE QAM16 2K 1/32 NONE
T 754000000 8MHz 3/4 NONE QAM16 2K 1/32 NONE
T 818000000 8MHz 3/4 NONE QAM16 2K 1/32 NONE

Now I think the problem is with the second and third lines in the file
which are the Digital 3 & 4 and SDN muxes.  If I am correct this is what
ITV, Channel 4, Channel 5 etc are on.

I've tried playing around with the settings but I can't get these two
muxes to tune in although they are received okay on my freeview box.
This leads me to believe that I may have set them up ever so slightly
incorrectly.

I was wondering if anyone else on the list (ideally in Torbay) has
managed to tune ITV etc in using a Freeview stick or card, and if so,
could you e-mail me over your channels configurations or scan files please?

Cheer's

Rob