Re: [LUG] ftp backup

Neil Stone wrote:

> I concur on the ncftp side of things, I would going to point at the
> ncftpbatch mechanism which I have used to great effect on many FTP
> systems for backup..
>
> If you require pointers on this, drop me a line.. off list if appropriate..

Ok thanks, but as i said mirror has ripped a copy for me so I think i am
 ok for the minute, time to kick some hosting company ass. We have
already told them we want control of the DNS and they had a mini paddy
about it. Once we have that it will be bye bye to them.

--
Robin Cornelius
http://www.byteme.org.uk