Re: [LUG] Fast Booting / Embedded Distro

I have to buy new gear as i've just left the company that had the
geode dev box - and which gave me the idea, so the world is my
lobster.

For dev i'm just using an old box crammed with network cards, no
wireless required (or will be).

I'm guessing that i'm going to end up sticking with voyage (which
gives me a good disto in about 64 megs iirc) and tearing my hair out
trying to get the thing going with parallel init.d jobs, eg working
out service dependencies and starting non-dependant services at the
same time.

Hmm seems i've found my answer, good old google :)